Friday, November 20, 2009

Jackson....

This week we found out our beloved 12 yr old Jackson had cancer. The Dr. called me at work to tell me the sad news. As the Dr. discussed Jackson's cancer, the treatment and whatever else he told me all I could think of was, I'll be losing our beloved friend, family member. Our Dr. is great! He was very kind, compassionate and extremely gentle while breaking the sad news. After much discussion, we have decided to make him comfortable and love him for the rest of his time with us. He is on medication and is now eating and drinking like crazy..which is great, we have not seen that in a year. I know it's the medicine and I know this is temporary, but I'll take it for now.
So for tonight and the remaining nights, "Sleep good my puppy, I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment