Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Daughter The Nurse!!!



Today was one of my most proudest, happiest days of my life. I was able to watch my beautiful first born walk across the stage to receive her Registered Nursing pin. This day has been a long time coming. When she graduated from high school she knew that she wanted to be a nurse. Then, she took the long road to decide to go to school and get her degree. Two years ago she made the commitment and she followed through. Lots of studying, lots of tears, lots of tests, lots of sweat and lots of index cards! Two weeks ago while she was leaving her first day of her preceptor ship, she called me and said "Mom, this is exactly what I want to do!" How wonderful it is to be trained and to be able to work in the field you want to work. How many of us get to do that? I am so happy that she can make her dreams come true. Congratulations my beautiful daughter, your father and I are so very proud! We love you!!! You did it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment