Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone! Another year has come and gone and we welcome 2012. So what's coming in 2012..I always wonder what the new year has in store. We can never predict the future. New Years Eve we had friend and our kids over for a nice seafood dinner (except for the Chicken nuggets for my son in law, who doens't eat seafood, have you ever heard of such nonsense? no seafood!) It was a fun night. The kids stayed til about 10 and then they all left to do their own thing and our friends stayed until 1230, just long enough to ring in the new year. I have high hopes for this year. This is the year I hit the big 50, and I'm going to make it my year all year long! I've been thinking a lot about that, turning 50 I mean, so this year is my year! And what do I want to do today? Hmmm...not really sure, see I get to pick and can't even figure out what to do. So while I decide, you all have a wonderful 2012!!!! Love and happiness to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment