Saturday, January 21, 2012

Organizing....

It's been a rainy, cool day here in Virginia and I decided after a great workout that I needed to use the inside day wisely. After going into my basket room I realized it needed a HUGE makeover. And that is just what it is in the process of getting. I have spent about 5 hours in there cleaning, throwing away, organizing, moving and more throwing away. I came out with three big bags of trash, and lots more space. With all that I saw today, I realized I really have a ton of projects waiting for me. I'm really happy about the way it turned out. Tomorrow I have about another hour or so and I should be totally finished. Then I can get on the ball and make all those gifts for this year. I'm still trying to make my New Year's Resolutions and I think organizing my house has to be on the top of the list. As I look in each room, closet, drawer and all around, there is something that needs a few minutes of my time to tidy up. With all that said, I will start again tomorrow and clean, straighten, move, throw away and make it pretty...that's my new plan.
Hope you have a plan, what's your New Years Resolution? I am interested to hear.
Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment