Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hairstyles

Hair, hair, hair....my hair....what do I do about it? It's long now and I'm trying to decide...short, long, medium...how do I want to cut my hair? I need something, not sure what, but I need something. I plan to call my girl tomorrow and make an appointment to do something....that's a word I keep saying "something".
My hubby is really great about my hair styles, because I have had sooo many hair styles in our 32 years together. And hubby doesn't say anything about my hair. He is good with whatever style I choose. I've had short, dyed, long, medium, curls, straight...I've had them all! Oh except Red. :) So when I figure out my new style, I'll post and let you know. Hope it's a good style...Tammy look out I'm calling you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment