Sunday, March 7, 2010

Admirals Hockey Game

Last night was my first ice hockey game. I was way too excited about this game. Started out my friend Jody is raising money for Relay for Life and was selling tickets. Purchased tickets for hubby and I, I've never been so thought it would be exciting. Years ago hubby would take our girls to the games when I worked on Friday nights, but I was never able to go. Anyway, tickets were purchased, Jody and I made plans for dinner and we were off. Dinner with friends, then the game. The game was not very exciting...the Admirals lost, and there were no fights! What's up with that? All I have ever heard was there are so many fights at ice hockey games, blood flying. teeth flying and lots of penalties. No blood, no teeth and only 2 penalties. The night was not a total loss, had a great dinner, with great drinks and great friends. As we left I told Jody, "I must come back to see a "real" exciting game". And I do plan on it. Happy Sunday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment